When performing a service on Ragg's cleaning platform, offering your best cleaning service is crucial. Tips and your reviews can be affected depending on the quality of the cleaning you provided. It is best to utilize the tips Ragg is going to give you on how to professionally clean a home!
Have these products on hand:
Sometimes, homeowners might request cleaners to bring their supplies. A caddy with microfiber cloths, all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, latex gloves, sponges, a mildly abrasive cleaner, duster, and for your safety, a mask. If you want to be increasingly prepared, a portable house vacuum is also recommended.
Our checklist is visible during the completion of cleaning. We have provided the checklist as a reference. It is best to knock the easy stuff first to save time!
- Empty all trash and replace trash bags
- Pick up/straighten/make beds if needed
- Remove cobwebs, dust baseboards
- Dust ceiling fans
- Clean window sills and wipe down doors
- Dust all furniture including bottoms and sides
- Clean all glass surfaces including smudges on windows
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms (dust light bulbs and wipe down cabinets)
- Sweep, Vacuum, Mop all floors
- Clean kitchen (including inside microwave, top of a refrigerator)
- Wipe down kitchen cabinet facings
- Polish all glass surfaces and stainless steel in the kitchen
For your safety and others, Ragg cleaners should arrive with masks all the way yup to their nose and not down to their chin and gloves.
- Try to remove any jewelry that may scratch the furniture. Ex; rings, bracelets, watch and long pendant.
- Try to not be on the phone for personal phone calls if the client is home.
3. Make sure to clean the filter or dryer and vaccum cleaner before and after using it.
4. Make sure any shelves and objects in the house dusted. ex; perfume bottles and lotion in the bathroom as well as decorative object in other room.
5. Do not leave rags, paper towels and other cleaning product out of place in the house before you leave.
6. Be very careful not to break things or damage any furniture with the vacum cleaner, mop and broom etc…
7. If you ever happen to break thing by mistake don’t leave without mentioning it to us. Take a picture of it.
It is best to also make sure to keep in mind the added notes in the cleaning details. Homeowners love attentive and detail-oriented cleaners! If a homeowner is in the home, be respectful, and show them how good you are; the same goes for private messaging the homeowners. Communication is key, if there is something unclear, never hesitate to ask the homeowner or have Ragg clear things up for you.